Highlighted

Artboards Not Showing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am Mujtaba. I am facing an issue that is the artboards are not visible and when i create new artboards but still they are not visible, this is happening since I updated the Adobe XD to the latest version. Kindly Help me resolve this issue. Looking forward to your Assistance.

Best Regards,
Mujtaba (Developer & Designer)

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artboards Not Showing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am Mujtaba. I am facing an issue that is the artboards are not visible and when i create new artboards but still they are not visible, this is happening since I updated the Adobe XD to the latest version. Kindly Help me resolve this issue. Looking forward to your Assistance.

Best Regards,
Mujtaba (Developer & Designer)

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mujtaba,

Sorry to hear about the artboards not showing up in Photoshop.

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working on?
Also, which graphics card is installed on your computer?

Have you tried updating the graphics drivers and see if it helps? 
GPU Compatibility Check Photoshop - https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0