Highlighted

Artboards not showing up names

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 6.28.01 PM.png

I'm using the latest version (21.2.0) and having artboard name issue since the update. Somehow it disappears and only appears when I move artboard around. Does anyone resolve the issue?

Topics

Bug, FAQ, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artboards not showing up names

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 6.28.01 PM.png

I'm using the latest version (21.2.0) and having artboard name issue since the update. Somehow it disappears and only appears when I move artboard around. Does anyone resolve the issue?

Topics

Bug, FAQ, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue 😞 Sometimes when I move it, it glitches and i see the name. When i use CMD+H it doesn't resolve anything. Anyone tips?

I have Adobe Photoshop-version: 21.2.0 20200604.r.225 2020/06/04: 02a81f3015 x64

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I move the artboards down the names appear! It looks like the titles disappear behind some kind of (invisible) block?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines