Highlighted

Artboards vanish when going to another window

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 21.2 artboards have been seriously compromised. I am using a dual screen setup and usually have documents/imagery/dummy text/browser on one window and PS on the other. If I go to another window the artboards vanish. When I go to return to PS I have to click, scroll or change tool to make reappear. I have tried turning off GPU support but this does not resolve the issue. For now I have reverted to an older version as that did not have any issues.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artboards vanish when going to another window

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 21.2 artboards have been seriously compromised. I am using a dual screen setup and usually have documents/imagery/dummy text/browser on one window and PS on the other. If I go to another window the artboards vanish. When I go to return to PS I have to click, scroll or change tool to make reappear. I have tried turning off GPU support but this does not resolve the issue. For now I have reverted to an older version as that did not have any issues.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried turning off Legacy Compositing within the Performance tab of the Photoshop Preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines