• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assistance with multiple perspective images to combine.

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm struggling with a small issue I have and wonder if the greater audience might be able to help.

I have captured 11 images which I have taken using my iPhone 11 Pro Max of a large flat surface that is not a normal shape. The aim is to create a dxf from the outline using Autocad BUT since I haven't found a good way to create a giant 'flat' image (like a scanned image) I have to resort to taking many pictures, which are all at different heights and perspectives of the object and stitching them together in some way.

I have layed multiple sheets of A4 paper on the wood in order to get a point of reference but it's combining them into a single flat image which is my problem.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on what tools or processes might be best to conquer this please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any of the more knowledgeable folk able to assist on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I understand what you are saying but an image(s) would really help. Any chance you can post some images of what you have and what you are trying to achieve? Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines