• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aumento da fonte no Phtoshop CS6

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uso o Photoshop CS6 e adquiri um monitor 4K, porém, o texto de informações ficou extremamente pequeno, entretanto, o texto dos menus estão normais.

Como posso aumentar a fonte dos textos?

I use Photoshop CS6 and acquired a 4K monitor, however, the information text was extremely small, however, the text in the menus are normal.

How can I increase the font of the texts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 does not have Photoshop CC feature to scale its UI on high PPI resolution displays.  I use windows. On windows 10 you can set you Photoshop CS6 shortcut the override CS6 handling of your high resolution display. You can force windows display scaling onto CS6. Set yoy 4k Display windoes scaling to 200%.

image.png

I do not know how the doe this on a Mac

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also use Windows 10 Pro 64, and I have already increased the font scale of the display windows to 200%, however, I was not successful.

However, I solved the case with your guidance by adjusting the DPI according to the system and not the application.

Grateful for your immediate attention and solution of the case.

Djalma Pinheiro

Brazil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines