• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Author problem

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just discovering this now, but some photos I took in 2012 and 2013 show Todd Materazzi as author. There are some sports photos I took at UNM and travel photos in Utah. I never noticed this until I started organizing old photos and someone pointed out his name showed up when displaying on ZenFoto. Then i went to Bridge and noticed this as well. Funny, never occured to look at who was the author since I know I took all the photos. I even show up under differnt variation of my name sometimes.

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge, I would create a new metadata template, then apply the template to replace the offending metadata in multiple files. You can easily isolate all files that don't match your name.

The metadata template only needs to have one item active, tick the "Creator" option under IPTC:Core.

This will update both the Basic/Author and IPTC/Creator fields in File Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I was able to go to the file tab and change author but when uploading to Zenfolio the other guys name still showed up. I will do what you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wasn't so easy but got it fixed. After doing what you said the other name still showed up even though I am shown as the author. I went to properties and under details and the other guy's name was in the comments section (It did show me as the author). I deleted the comment and when tried to upload Zenfolio showed an error message - corrupt file. I tried renaming the file and uploaded the renamed file and it worked, his name was not there. I just have no idea how this other persons name showed up as author and in the comments part under details when checking file properties. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines