Highlighted

Auto align

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've just received a use Mac 2012 with photoshop. It says the photoshop model is 2020 but I'm not sure. My issue is that the align bottom is grey. If anyone could help out that'd be great 👍 

Topics

Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto align

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've just received a use Mac 2012 with photoshop. It says the photoshop model is 2020 but I'm not sure. My issue is that the align bottom is grey. If anyone could help out that'd be great 👍 

Topics

Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you need to select all the layers to enable align panel....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I've just received a use Mac 2012 with photoshop" I assume you mean used

Photoshop doesn't just come with a used MAC, you need to purchase a subscription to install and use the application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines