• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto aligning in Photoshop 21.2.2

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many images can you align at one time. I have done 20 with no problem but when I tried 652 the progress bar didn't move even after 2 hours.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What pixel size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I tried to do 652 the images were 6000x4000. Today I batched 100 images, resized to 3000x2000 and auto aligned. It took about 35 minutes. The results were terrible. My computer is a iMac Pro 27" 2017. 3.2GHz Intel Xeon W, 32GB of RAM, Radeon Pro Vegas 56 8GB. I had done 20 images earlier last week and the alignment from a time lapse sequence with a small amount of camera shake turned out great. Not sure how many images you can do and why results are good one time and not the next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines