• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto blend problem

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to auto blend two faces but when I do it there's a space between the two pictures as seen below (or above not sure where it is).

Any help is appreciated, thanks!Orangg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It would help if you showed a proper screenshot with all the pertinent panels opened, take a look at this tutorial

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/swap-faces-in-photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmbild (997).pngchanged the project a bit but yeah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Flatten Image, does the border remain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. When the image is flattened, this sort of thing would usually disappear. I suspect the border also remains in saved jpegs (or other format, for testing)?

Afraid I can‘t think of much to try. Over At feedback.photoshop.com bug reports can be posted for the engineers to review.

I‘ll see if the same happens on my workstation here in a bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would seem, from looking at your image, in the step calling for a removal of the bottom face image area, once you make the Selection, you are increasing the selected area for removal, rather than reducing the area for removal in the bottom layer. In other words, the removed area should be smaller that the top layer face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would agree with Norman. You need a good amount of overlap for the blend to work. It doesn't fill in areas, just blends them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines