Highlighted

Auto Exposure and Auto Clarity gone?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was updating Photoshop Express (to version 7.1.0) for my iPad (10.5) last day s, when I noticed that Auto Exposure and Auto Clarity are gone with this version. This is a pity as these both Auto features are part of my workflow. Is there any way to downgrade to a previous version?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, Bernd

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto Exposure and Auto Clarity gone?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was updating Photoshop Express (to version 7.1.0) for my iPad (10.5) last day s, when I noticed that Auto Exposure and Auto Clarity are gone with this version. This is a pity as these both Auto features are part of my workflow. Is there any way to downgrade to a previous version?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, Bernd

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed the same thing a few days ago. The auto correct function that used to be on the left side of the slider completely disappeared. I want it back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2018 0