• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Kerning. Disable?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you kern a specific part of text now, the next time you click on another part of that paragraph it automatically spaces the new part of the sentence you click to match what you've just done on the previous part.  I describe it as auto-kerning.  I've checked everywhere, and can find nothing in the settings tabs and I'm just out of energy looking for the stupid thing.

How do I turn this off?  This is possibly the dumbest, most annoying feature you could ever include.

I'd say you can safely get rid of this, and no one is going to lose any sleep.  It actually wastes more time than it saves.

Many Thanks to whoever can help, and save a few of my currently exploding brain cells. 

I've not got many left and need all I can salvage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post screenshots including the pertinent Panels (Character, …) to illustrate? 

Do you really mean »Kerning« or maybe »Tracking«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines