• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto User Interface / Appearance in Photoshop and illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do Photoshop and Illustrators still not have auto appearance features?

I use auto Appearance on my mac (light during day and dark at nights) and all apps switch their interface except for Photoshop and illustrator. Please make this feature available for future updates.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the Photoshop color theme appearance under the Interface tab in Photoshop preferences (but the colour is fixed).

Post feature requests here: https://feedback.photoshop.com

Personally, I think such a feature would be inappropriate for a colour managed workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If such a feature existed, it would be the very first thing I would disable. The most important requirement for a digital darkroom is to maintain a stable environment, and the application interface is a crucial part of it.

And in fact, to make any sense as compensation, it should be dark at day and light at night. Not the other way round.

The default dark interface is bad enough in itself. It deprives your perception of a clear visual reference to judge tonal relationships. In effect, it makes everything look good, muddy highlights and all. I want the grim truth, not a pretty picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines