Highlighted

Autocad pdf pixelation probelm

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a autocad pdf in photoshop, it gets pixelated and blurry and while importing the same pdf in photoshop in my friend's laptop with exact same settings, it appears normal.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Autocad pdf pixelation probelm

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a autocad pdf in photoshop, it gets pixelated and blurry and while importing the same pdf in photoshop in my friend's laptop with exact same settings, it appears normal.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your document settings (px dimensions, resolution)?

It could be that your master document image size is different than your friend's and that will affect the import quality.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I check that its the same and also for making it sure, I opened the pdf in photoshop with "open with" from right click menu in both the laptops, but the results were same as above

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0