• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate Batch Not Working, Even with simple action edits

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in tears over here trying to get Batch to work. At first, I thought it was the actions I purchased. I then did a test with simple brightness and color adjustments, but kept getting all of the error messages i.e. 

The command “Curves” is not currently available.

The command “Color Balance” is not currently available.

The command “Brightness/Contrast” is not currently available.

And so on.

The odd thing is, this is happening on two different Macbooks, with different processors, the Intel and the M1. I truly don't know what to do at this point, as I cannot find any helpful answers online.

I am so frustrated because this is how I used to always edit photos on my older MacBook, and now I am running into all of these issues.

I have attached a screen record for reference. Thank you for any help you can provide.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Action steps have dependencies

The command “Curves” is not currently available. What is the current Photoshop target?

The command “Color Balance” is not currently available.  What is the current Photoshop target?

The command “Brightness/Contrast” is not currently available. What is the current Photoshop target?

and so on

You video shows override Open does your Suhani Tub action have a open step to override?  If no document opens any command that require an active  document or a layer will not  be available. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have checked to overwrite action Open command, does your action actually have open command?

Error messages informs you that some commands can not be executed. There can be several reasons like color mode or some other dependency like layer is not selected in the Layers panel. For example: you can not evoke any adjustment from Image > Adjustments menu if none of layers is selected/targeted. Which command you are using to record simple adjustment and what is your file extension, bit depth and color mode?

Can you by any chance upload 3 files which you want to batch process to check things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines