• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate image crop from a page

Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened a pdf page that contains 6 images, within PS. (I want the 6 images as seperate files) Is there a way to automate the crop so all images are done at once rather than me doing them one at a time. I remember this was an option years ago when I scanned and imported a page into PS but wonder if it's an option in this case?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could create a script that would crop all open documents.  Open the images from the Import PDF dialog then run the script. The script would need some procedure you design to crop the image the way you want them  cropped.  How one crops often depends on image content. Scripting does not have AI for image content. All scripts can use some logic based on document canvas size and use content aware tools like select subject  and then see if a selection was made  and what bounds the selection has relative to the canvas etc. You need to know how you want to crop and be able to automate the cropping you want done.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines