• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automated batch processing images in sub folders

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to automatically batch process an action that saves the new image to a new folder. The action works fine and I can run it on a folder with images in it. However I need to do it for hundreds of folders. Is there a way to automate the action so that it will open sub folders and save the image to a new sub folder that it creates. The sub folder needs to be the same name as the sub folder that the original image came from. So just to be clear the action needs to open sub folders and save the new image to sub folder it creates that is the same name as the one the original image came from. Running the same batch process on hundreds of folders is redundant and causing too much extra work. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at batching your Action using menu File>Scripts>Image Processor.... or menu File>Automate>Batch... There is also a Plug-in you can download and install into menu File>Automate>Image Processor Pro...

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you your suggestion to use File>Scripts>Image Processor.... worked great, I did however have to remove the open, save and close step from my action for it to do what was required.

It looks like the Image Processor Plugin 3.2b5 wouls allow me to run multiple actions which may be useful, can you supply a link for me to find and download it?

bar-hound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines