• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automated graphic design suggestions

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a software where you can just input an image/photo and some text (e.g. for a shirt design) and it can make suggested graphic designs for you? i.e. the software will automate a range of new design suggestions for you to choose from by changing font, colours. layout etc

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure Adobe are working on something like that, as they've demonstrated similar stuff on shows in the past and now with the advent of AI it may be even more feasible to get "nice" designs, but so far I don't know any specific app, Adobe or otherwise. So it would seems your best bet are still the various T-shirt template generators you find online, with all the limitations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your reply. Okay, yes, I suspected as much.
Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not what you are looking for, but this  Photoshop extension, Adobe Design to Print,  might be of interest:

https://www.adobe.com/products/designtoprint.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check it out. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines