Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic resize

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, mac user.

I got a task I hope you can help me with.

I got tons of PSDs I need to resize 3 times, saving them as PNG and possibly giving them a prefix in the name.

For example, I have this FINALPIC.psd which is 2000x2000, 300dpi.
From this PSD I need to produce a HD-FINALPIC.png, full resolution, a LD-FINALPIC.png (800px as longer side) and a ICO-FINALPIC.png (150px as longer side).

Is there any automation process I can use?
Thanks

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite what you want maybe,  but have a look at:

File > Scripts > Image Processor...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image processor Pro supports PNG and is more flexable than Images Processor.  Its a free plug-in download you can find on the web.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to IPP:

Image Processor Pro / v3_2 betas

It can process all of your different sets in one go by setting up all 3 process "sets" on step three using the + symbol on the left hand side, including fit image resize and file naming. I'd avoid using period characters in the filename and reserve them for the extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xbytor provides a ZIP version with manual installation instructions, so use that rather than the ZXP version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My $0.02 for prefix using IPP, here is my own tutorial feel free to ask any additional question How to Add Prefix and Suffix to File Name When Batch Processing Files in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines