Exit

Automation...

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai reçu la demande de client suivant:

"J'aimerai un template de Curriculum Vitae éditable en PDF", jusque là ok, j'ai fais le template via Indesign et exporté en PDF interactif.
SAUF que dans le CV j'avais inséré une photo de profil sur laquelle j'avais appliqué le style couleur de la société.

Mais lors de l'édition du CV mon client veux changer la photo de profil et il aimerai garder cet effet de couleur... Comment puis-je faire ?
Y-a-t-il un moyen de mettre le filtre en automation dans le PDF?
Ou de mettre ce filtre a disposition online et automatiquement appliquer ce filtre sur n'importe quelle photo ?

Merci de votre aide.
S.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Hello,

This is both a PDF and Indesign question but certainly not a Photoshop question (You’ve posted this in the PS section of the forums)

I believe from my experience, Acrobat will allow people to make edits (where you have specified) to text but not images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is both a PDF and Indesign question but certainly not a Photoshop question (You’ve posted this in the PS section of the forums)

I believe from my experience, Acrobat will allow people to make edits (where you have specified) to text but not images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry for posted in the photoshop, I think that was a Photoshop question, I will apply a photoshop filter on a picture automatically

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines