• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Availability of Photoshop with Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop doesn't work any more since I never upgraded to Windows 10, so I would like to install an older version so I can still do some little things through Photoshop. Thank goodness Lightroom is still working but I need Photoshop as well for some little things. Is it possible to being able to use Photoshop without having to purchase Windows 10 or a new computer?

[Title edited by moderator for clarity as per second post by OP. Was "Availability of Photoshop with an older web browser".]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I dont mean a web browser ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should update to windows 10 if you connect to the web which you need to to install Adobe Applications and keep them activated. Older version of windows are not maintained by Microsoft and are open to known attacks

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you just need to downgrade the Camera Raw plugin. The newest version is 13.1, but that requires Windows 10 to work at all. If you downgrade ACR to 12.4, Photoshop should open normally.

Photoshop is only available as current and previous version. The current version is v22, so you can only go back to v21.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how find camera raw nor ACR. I am not computer engineer.
Yvonne Cadoret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it almost worked. That is, it worket after I had looked up how to delete the newest Camera Raw version. That is, I still have it but after I had deleted the 2018 plug-in, finally I could use Photoshop again. Still I'm thankful since you were the help on the way so to speak.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download version 12.4 from this page, where you'll also find instructions for installing it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines