Highlighted

Awesome image making help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking around for a way to replicate these shapes, it looks like they have the shape and image put in together but I can't find anything like that in photoshop or outside as I don't know how to name it, I can't find any tutorial or something similar in photoshop help please.

EFB379D9-5FBD-4349-ABD6-D3137C7379D3.jpeg

Topics

FAQ, How to, Mac, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Awesome image making help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking around for a way to replicate these shapes, it looks like they have the shape and image put in together but I can't find anything like that in photoshop or outside as I don't know how to name it, I can't find any tutorial or something similar in photoshop help please.

EFB379D9-5FBD-4349-ABD6-D3137C7379D3.jpeg

Topics

FAQ, How to, Mac, Make It, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those might be actual photos that someone painstakingly removed the background.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there examples on how to do this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to look up how to shoot jewelry and the look up tutorials on selections in Photoshop and how to drop out backgrounds. Getting good images with which to start is key. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know ways I can bend a picture to shapes like the ones above? I got the rest on lock

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo of the ear just looks like has a mask to make that angle. You could use transform and skew, but then you would be distorting the image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was looking around for a way to replicate these shapes for the ears, it looks like they have the shape and image put in together but I can't find anything like that in photoshop or outside as I don't know how to name it, I can't find any tutorial or something similar in photoshop help please. Looking to basically shapeshifter the image of the ears without distorting it for stock photography. I already have the white background for jewelry etc.

1A355D8D-36DE-47B1-8812-B76B7AD2DB1E.jpeg

[Merged with your previous post by moderator. Please don't start a new post for the same question.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines