• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ayuda - BOTE DE PINTURA BLOQUEADO PS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sin querer le di a la herramienta  3D pero después de regresar al espacio de trabajo normal no me funciona el bote de pintura me aparece como bloqueado, ya intente restablecer las herramientas y tampoco me funciona.

Que hago?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, you need to target a 3d layer and select a material preset.Capture.jpg

The 3D material drop tool is for putting 3d materials onto the surface of a 3D model. Go to the top right and from the drop down menu choose "Essentials" to restore the default workspace and toolbar.

pastedImage_2.png

Please let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not sure if I understand the issue, I believe you're not able to use the Paint Bucket tool in Photoshop. Please correct me If I am wrong.

As you've already tried resetting the tool, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Preferences in Photoshop

Also, please let us know the version of Photoshop and operating system you're working on, as it would be helpful for us to provide you a solution/workaround.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aún así no da el bote de pintura.

El PS CC 2018 es el que tengo y tengo el Window 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share a screenshot of the toolbar with us? as it would be helpful for us to review and provide you a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla (10).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El icono me sale Bloqueado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, you need to target a 3d layer and select a material preset.Capture.jpg

The 3D material drop tool is for putting 3d materials onto the surface of a 3D model. Go to the top right and from the drop down menu choose "Essentials" to restore the default workspace and toolbar.

pastedImage_2.png

Please let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias..!!! me sirvió demasiado su ayuda. Muchísimas gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad we got it working! Feel free to reach out to us for any future queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo este mismo problema y no he podido solucionarlo ya que ahora no puedo seleccionar una capa 3d. podrías enviarme un video para saber cómo debo hacerlo? gracias tu ayuda!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Espero que hayas podido solucionar el problema, pero si no lo has logrado, en la esquina superior derecha sale una lupa luego un icono como un archivo y luego el tercer icono es una flecha hacia abajo, tienes que hacer clic ahí y luego seleccionar aspectos esenciales luego clic derecho sobre el bote de pintura y debería volver a la normalidad, espero haberte ayudado!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qué genial!!! Me estaba sucediendo lo mismo y gracias a tu respuesta lo resolví!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias,

le agradesco mucho sus comentarios. Me han sido de gran ayuda

saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se que esto es de hace unos años, pero dejame darte las gracias tanto a vos como a la persona que compartió su duda. Me paso exactamente lo mismo y estuve 3 días sin resolverlo hasta que di con ustedes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines