Highlighted

Ayuda! El blanco sale amarillo en Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días

Acabo de instalar Photoshop en mi PC nuevo y el fondo de color blanco se ha transformado en color crema. Por mucho que pongo el #ffffff, me sigue saliendo amarillento. ¿Alguien tiene este problema?

Adjunto pantallazos:

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Gracias!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Per Berntsen | Adobe Community Professional

I just installed Photoshop on my new PC and the white background has been transformed into cream color. As much as I put on the #ffffff, I'm still yellow. Does anyone have this problem?

This is caused by a defective or incompatible monitor profile.

Go to Control panel > Color management, and try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

You will need to restart Photoshop after changing the profile.

If this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator, which will also create a custom monitor profile that accurately describes your monitor.

color-management.png

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ayuda! El blanco sale amarillo en Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días

Acabo de instalar Photoshop en mi PC nuevo y el fondo de color blanco se ha transformado en color crema. Por mucho que pongo el #ffffff, me sigue saliendo amarillento. ¿Alguien tiene este problema?

Adjunto pantallazos:

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Gracias!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Per Berntsen | Adobe Community Professional

I just installed Photoshop on my new PC and the white background has been transformed into cream color. As much as I put on the #ffffff, I'm still yellow. Does anyone have this problem?

Go to Control panel > Color management, and try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

If this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator, which will also create a custom monitor profile that accurately describes your monitor.

color-management.png

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

color-management.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchísimas gracias! Miré muchos foros y esta fue la única opción que funcionó, ya todo volvió a la normalidad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perfect!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0