Highlighted

Background for Floral Cat

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this orange floral cat that I want to put a circle around and fill the background with the pattern of the inverted tourquoise cat pattern.  I want the flowers to be the same size as the orange cat and for it to be done seamlessly.  How do I do this?  I had made the circle 5000px for the orange cat.  And just ignore the other 3 solid cats.  Thanking you, in advance, for help.Adobe - 800px - Inverted - dreamstime_xxl_123210708.jpg

Adobe - 800px square - 5000px Circle - Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background for Floral Cat

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this orange floral cat that I want to put a circle around and fill the background with the pattern of the inverted tourquoise cat pattern.  I want the flowers to be the same size as the orange cat and for it to be done seamlessly.  How do I do this?  I had made the circle 5000px for the orange cat.  And just ignore the other 3 solid cats.  Thanking you, in advance, for help.Adobe - 800px - Inverted - dreamstime_xxl_123210708.jpg

Adobe - 800px square - 5000px Circle - Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?