Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background pixels distorting

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Would anybody know why this is happening? I have a logo that I embedded and a bunch of adjustments on my layers behind it. When I move the logo around, the layers behind it get all distorted and discolored, then I have to turn off the background layer and turn it back on to get it to go back to normal. Anybody know what's going on here?

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 7.26.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 5.37.02 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Does turning on (or off, depending on the current settings) Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Legacy Compositing and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! actually turning ON Legacy Composting fixed it! Thanks for the tip! Any chance you could fill me in on why that would fix the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on the Photoshop version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines