Highlighted

Batch editing in ACR

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning, can anyone please point me in the direction of a tutorial that will teach me how to batch edit in ACR? All of the current videos on youtube are of the older version of PS and when I attempt to follow it, the strip of images on the left do not show up. Or maybe a place where I can find the steps? Thanks all.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Batch editing in ACR

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning, can anyone please point me in the direction of a tutorial that will teach me how to batch edit in ACR? All of the current videos on youtube are of the older version of PS and when I attempt to follow it, the strip of images on the left do not show up. Or maybe a place where I can find the steps? Thanks all.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check this article to know how you can batch edit images in Camera Raw: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/navigate-open-save-images-camera.html

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0