• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch export PSB files to .tiff and .jpeg

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of PSB files but it is quite difficult to export PSB files to tiff and jpg. I tried Adobe Bridge but it doesn't work. I mean it does not export PSB files. With PSD, it works but it's meaningless as I have PSB files. I can't waste my time to export each PSB files. 

Any suggestions to export PSB files at once?

[Title edited by moderator for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Image Processor script that ships with Photoshop can work with PSB files and save to both JPEG and TIFF.

The third party Image Processor Pro script can also do the same while offering more options:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/

EDIT: I forgot to mention that if select PSB files in Bridge, then use the Bridge Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor menu, the files will load into the IP script (this script is available in both Bridge and Photoshop).

The Image Processor Pro script is not available in Bridge from a menu, however, if you preselect files in Bridge, then go to Photoshop and use File > Automate > Image Processor Pro, then you can select Bridge as a source rather than Folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also prepare simple Action. Just go to Action Panel - Window > Actions

Open uour PSB file

Create new action and recodrd three steps.  Start with save as Tiff - be sure not tu change name

then save as JPEG - also dont change name and finally close PSB image. Stop recording Action

Now you can celect all files in Bridge and go to Tools > Photoshop > Batch command and perform your just prepared action

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines