BEGINNER TRYING TO CREATE & EDIT CAPTIONS AND TAGS

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM NEW TO PS2021. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ENTER AND EDIT CAPTIONS AND TAGS.  SORRY ABOUT THE BIG TYPE, I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE.  I AM WAITING FOR CATARACT SURGERY IN JANUARY.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BEGINNER TRYING TO CREATE & EDIT CAPTIONS AND TAGS

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM NEW TO PS2021. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ENTER AND EDIT CAPTIONS AND TAGS.  SORRY ABOUT THE BIG TYPE, I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE.  I AM WAITING FOR CATARACT SURGERY IN JANUARY.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a document open in Photoshop, you can enter captions and keyword tags in the File Info dialog box: Choose File > File Info. Enter a caption in the Description field.

If you want to enter captions, keywords, and other metadata efficiently for many images, you might prefer doing it in Adobe Bridge, where you can keep the Metadata and Keywords panels open all the time as you view folders and select images. The Metadata panel contains the Description field, and the Keywords panel lets you manage a list of keywords. Also, the Filter panel helps you show images by keyword. This process goes much faster in Bridge than in Photoshop, because you don’t have to open photos one by one.

In addition, if you wanted to enter the same keywords for many images, you can select multiple images in Bridge and apply the keywords to all of them at once.

Adobe Bridge is included with your Creative Cloud subscription, so you can install it using the same Creative Cloud desktop app that you used to install Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 1
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge may be a better application for editing meta data using meta data templates.

Bridge meta data templates 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 1