Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner Tutorial 'Replace the background' - Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First problem!

Doing the tutorial on how to import your own background image. Followed the step by step instruction and selected one from my desktop. The image appeared but all the tutorial background and blue pencil layers disappeared. I tried to go 'back' on the tutorial which it let me do and now I'm stuck on 2/5 page, the 'next' button is no longer illuminated and all it is showing me is a red info box telling me how to deselect something using a squiggle sign on the CMD key and D. ... I've now tried this and nothing is happening, it appears I'm stuck.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the Operating system you're working with?

Also, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue you're facing?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,  Thank you for your help. I'm on the new version of Photoshop hence me working through the tutorial, if you'd like a screen shot here it is, when I pressed 'shift cmd 3' it turned the image black and white??Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 21.32.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my operating system is a Mac Version 10.14.6  Hope this makes sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines