• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best audio file settings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use photoshop to make an animated logo. I can't get the audio file to upload. Is there a specific format of audio that works best? Getting the DynamicLink error message and none of the fixes for that are working. The thought of doing creative cloud cleaner tool rates up there with getting swabbed to check for the flu. I'm on the latest version of Photoshop. Mac High Sierra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "I can't get the audio file to upload", are you saying that you can't load an audio file into Photoshop?

What formats have you tried? I've used MP3 without issues in multiple versions of Photoshop. I've just confirmed that I can successfully load an MP3 into the latest version of Photoshop (21.1.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out it wasn't the file format for my issue. Just spent three hours sharing screens with Adobe. Final solution was to install PS 2018 and allow Little Snitch to access DynamicLink Media Server from Adobe. It was trying to access it at FXFactory. 2019 and 2020 don't play well with video/motion files. Known bug. Waiting for an update. Guess I won't be jumping to Catalina until that happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ouch. Good to hear you might be getting on top of the problem.

Have you considered using After Effects which is custom built for animating, video, audio etc…? If you are animating logos in Photoshop, is it safe to assume you are familiar with using the Timeline? If so, it's fairly similar in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a motion/FCP person. Hadn't tried video in Photoshop in ages and ended up down the rabbit hole getting it fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines