Highlighted

Best Speed Benchmarking Tool for Photoshop CC 2020 on Mac

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know what the best benchmarking tool for Photoshop CC 2020 on a Mac is? I tried Puget systems but then once it provided a score lower than expected for the system I'm running, I realized it was actually developed using Photoshop CC 2019 (and using Windows), which is known to have been faster than the current 2020 version that many users are reporting is much slower across the board, independent of the machine.  It feels like my Late 2015 iMac desktop with lower specs is operating the program faster than my maxed out brand new Macbook Pro 16" with double the ram (64GB). Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Best Speed Benchmarking Tool for Photoshop CC 2020 on Mac

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know what the best benchmarking tool for Photoshop CC 2020 on a Mac is? I tried Puget systems but then once it provided a score lower than expected for the system I'm running, I realized it was actually developed using Photoshop CC 2019 (and using Windows), which is known to have been faster than the current 2020 version that many users are reporting is much slower across the board, independent of the machine.  It feels like my Late 2015 iMac desktop with lower specs is operating the program faster than my maxed out brand new Macbook Pro 16" with double the ram (64GB). Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander.

With a quick internet search I found these results: https://tinyurl.com/y5x3aex8

Please check these tools, as they might be helpful.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0