• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big Sur Menu Bar Issue

Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Big Sur. I am running Light Mode not Dark. All menu icons are white which are visible except the creative cloud icon which is black and is almost impossible to discern. Can I change the icon to white or is this a bug? If a bug then how do I communicate to Adobe? Does anyone know where this icon is stored within the Libary so I can invert to white? Also, I am running Photoshop CC 22.0.0. Thanks.

See screen capture

Creative Cloud.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Hi Pjglad,

Thanks for posting about this. I know this issue is something our developers are aware of. I saw someone had created a feature request about the issue here:
https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/forums/923269-other-sections-feature-request-or-feedback/suggestions/41727391-make-the-menu-bar-icon-on-big-sur-light

I'd recommend adding your vote and comments there.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report the issue over here where adobe employyees hang out.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Big Sur. I am running Light Mode not Dark. All menu icons are white which are visible except the creative cloud icon which is black and is almost impossible to discern. Can I change the icon to white or is this a bug? Does anyone know where this icon is stored within the Libary so I can invert to white? Also, I am running Photoshop CC 22.0.0. Thanks.

See screen capture

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 3.20.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I am not complaining. I am highlighting an issue so Adobe can fix. Please do not lecture me with unhelpful rhetoric.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just say "No sir" to Bug Sur.

https://tidbits.com/2020/11/13/big-sur-is-here-but-we-suggest-you-say-no-sir-for-now/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not helpful. Adobe should fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should fix what exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, I am not complaining. I am highlighting an issue so Adobe can fix. Please do not lecture me with unhelpful rhetoric.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Adobe should fix it

Go back and read what I said about it taking time to catch up to Apple's changes

For Apple you should NEVER upgrade your operating system until you are sure all non-Apple programs are going to work (also, the same for Microsoft)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read it. I'm replying to the other message. If a person has already upgraded to Big Sur, they can't go back. Suggesting patience is helpful. Telling someone not to upgrade after they already have is unhelpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK folks, this is not the complaint hotline!  This is a user-to-user community.

Please file an official bug report below where the product engineers will see and prioritize it.  Explain exactly what Adobe should fix, in which apps, OS, etc.. and why it is critical to your workflow. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pjglad,

Thanks for posting about this. I know this issue is something our developers are aware of. I saw someone had created a feature request about the issue here:
https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/forums/923269-other-sections-feature-request-or-feedback/suggest...

I'd recommend adding your vote and comments there.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines