Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bild in Bittiefe 64 speichern [GERMAN]

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe eine Frage zu der Bittiefe in Photoshop. Ich benötige ein Bild das in der Bittiefe 64 gespeichert ist (png). Das Problem ist jedoch, dass mein Photoshop diese nur in Bittiefe 32 speichert. Ich habe Photoshop 2020, sowie Elements auf einem x64 Windows-System laufen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit ein Bild mit Photoshop so zu speichern oder muss ich dafür ein anderes Programm nutzen?

Vielen Dank!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Alpha is given as transparency in Photoshop. So far as I know, you just delete your layer called Background and create an image with transparent areas in a new layer (or layers). Save as PNG (do NOT use Export or Save For Web). Don't worry about the "alpha channel" setting, doesn't seem to be what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can't save an image in 64 bit depth. From looking at the web, there are some programs that can convert images to 64 bit. But why do you need to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer!

Oh really, that's too bad. What programs would that be? I didn't find any, but maybe I used the wrong terms for the search. I'm working with the Unreal Engine and for implementation of functions like a compass, the program needs a 64 bit picture. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The largest bit depth supported by PNG is 16 bits per component - 48 bits for RGB, 64 bits with alpha. Photoshop goes up to 32 bits per component - 96 bits for RGB, so it is much more capable than your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Oh maybe we get closer to the matter, I think I might need an alpha. But how can I create one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alpha is given as transparency in Photoshop. So far as I know, you just delete your layer called Background and create an image with transparent areas in a new layer (or layers). Save as PNG (do NOT use Export or Save For Web). Don't worry about the "alpha channel" setting, doesn't seem to be what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines