Highlighted

Black box attached to lasso tool????

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps just started adding a solid black box attached to the line made from the lasso tool. If i click on the black box repeatedly  small pieces of it disapaer also. 
when I minimize ps and put it back up it disappears. 

I attached a couple of examples. 

I have googled,  I rebooted my Mac, restarted ps, reset the tool panel, updated ps, asked all my friends that use PS. does anyone know what is going on? Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.55.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-11 at 12.41.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black box attached to lasso tool????

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps just started adding a solid black box attached to the line made from the lasso tool. If i click on the black box repeatedly  small pieces of it disapaer also. 
when I minimize ps and put it back up it disappears. 

I attached a couple of examples. 

I have googled,  I rebooted my Mac, restarted ps, reset the tool panel, updated ps, asked all my friends that use PS. does anyone know what is going on? Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.55.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-11 at 12.41.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the box appearing in Photoshop, which version of Photoshop and the operating system are you working on?

Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1