• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black looks dark grey when trying to paint

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble using the color black only when using a small sized brush, like 3px. If the brush is a large size, it's fine. The brush I used was a normal hard round brush, with a layer of 100 opacity. But it still comes out dark grey, and not the black I want. This is happening with every Photoshop document I edit. I'm not sure what to do to solve this problem anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

In the options running along the top of Photoshop is a setting for Flow which you've set to 38%. Bring it up to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post some screen shots. This would help a lot. A highly zoomed in image of the pixels would be great as would seeing your brush settings. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leela5EB5_0-1602633388043.png

As you can see, I used 1px hard round brush and the darkest black color, and it's coming out kind of light. Is this normal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a zoomed in picture as well:

Leela5EB5_0-1602633608560.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the options running along the top of Photoshop is a setting for Flow which you've set to 38%. Bring it up to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines