Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Outline Printing With Grey Background

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

I've scanned a document into photoshop, its just a white sheet of paper with a black outline of my picture, i've tried making a copy into an alpha layer and overlapping the original layer, then colouring it black and removing the blackground, so it's just the outline and the grey and white checkered background, so it should have a transparent background if this is correct? When then printing i thought it would just print the black outline on the paper, but it prints a grey background? 

I've watched countless tutorials and edited levels and layers step by step extensively, i've tried about 12 - 15 copies all with different methods and it's still printing with a grey background. I've even traced around the outline with the lasso and tried it this way and it still didn't work. 

Please could i get some help on trying to resolve this, i would be very grateful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Instead of making the background transparent, have you tried just using a curve and making it white?

davescm_0-1618433387236.png

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines