Highlighted

Blank Home screen photoshop 2020

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my photoshop hasn't been working the home screen is completely blank and nothing is there. It won't let me open a new page however will let me open work I have done previously? please help ;( thankyou!

The device I am using Is a Macbook PRO and this has been a recent issue I have checked for updates on my laptop and everything is up to date

TOPICS
Activation, Cloud storage web assets, Feature request, File sync, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank Home screen photoshop 2020

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my photoshop hasn't been working the home screen is completely blank and nothing is there. It won't let me open a new page however will let me open work I have done previously? please help ;( thankyou!

The device I am using Is a Macbook PRO and this has been a recent issue I have checked for updates on my laptop and everything is up to date

TOPICS
Activation, Cloud storage web assets, Feature request, File sync, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

And turning off Photoshop > Preferences > General > Auto Show the Home Screen? 

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’ve tried these and still no luck, I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling. I’ve tried the cmd and shift which resets the settings.

Not sure what else I can do

Get Outlook for iOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 1
HSDA LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it worked for me.

Rename the UXP folder to ~UXP.

• (Windows) Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\UXP
  • (macOS) Navigate to Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset your Photoshop preferences, do so under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have the same problem! did you get any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0