Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue Screen with Adobe software

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my notebook keep dying with Adobe software (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and After). Every time I work with bigger amount of data (but randomly even with small files), my PC crush to blue screen, with errors: video_tdr_failure or memory_management. And when I restart PC it crush in few minutes again. I also gets notification "Blocked From Accessing Graphics Hardware" in Windows.

I tried some benchmark test on GPU to push it to the limits, but it never crush. I also ty few games to maximum setting but again, it didn't. So it look like problem with Adobe exactly, but I am not sure. Also I have two GPU card, it can be something with that. (I try different Nvidia drivers with same result. I try reinstall whole PC.)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Video Card #2 Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

RAM 16 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

Mo laptop is Asus fx502v

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have never seen a blue screen crash with Adobe software so there may be other issues in your laptop.

Photoshop definitely has issues with multiple video cards with conflicting drivers. Start with the GPU troubleshooting steps in sections 7 & 8 here:

Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues

Given you are seeing memory management issues I would also run a memory test using memtest or similar just in case your RAM is faulty.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks. I tryed, but it didn't help, so I send my laptop to complaints.

reclamation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you solved this problem ? ... i am experiencing this kind of problem ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines