blur effects not giving great results

Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i blur a background it doesnt give me the expected result. it vies me color streaks around the blurred object. is this just how blur works or can i fix it?

Background test.png

The keyword is "banding". There are enough explanations on the Internet why and how it happens and how to avoid or at least reduce it.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

blur effects not giving great results

Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i blur a background it doesnt give me the expected result. it vies me color streaks around the blurred object. is this just how blur works or can i fix it?

Background test.png

The keyword is "banding". There are enough explanations on the Internet why and how it happens and how to avoid or at least reduce it.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. i was researching it and couldnt find anyone who had the same problem cause i wasnt using the right keywords. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0