• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blur Gallery Field Blur Only Allows Single Pin in Photoshop 21.1 - macOS Catalina

Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Im using Photoshop CC 2020 v21.1 on OSX Catalina 10.15.3.

When using Filter Gallery > Field Blur I am only able to use the single pin the appears. I cannot add more pins anywhere. 

Please could you let me kow if there is a workaround?

Many thanks

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop 21.1 while working with the Field Blur.

Would you mind confirming if you are using a drawing tablet (like Wacom) to add more pins or are you trying to do it with your mouse?

If you are using a drawing tablet, please check the discussion and suggestions here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/field-blur-with-wacom

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Im using a Wacom pen - Thank you for the link - I see double clicking now gives me more points!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines