Highlighted

Blurr Fix

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix Blurr, I removed an object that was ontop of the image with a person in the background and now the hair and part of the shirt is really blurry. To remove the object I highlighted it using the Rectangular Marquee tool and then right clicked and did fill and Content Aware, down below that Normal and 100%. Is there a way to fix the blurr of the hair and shirt easily ? I wouldn't call myself a Photoshop Expert but am hoping to fix this so it doesn't look as noticeable and hopefully restore the hair to normal and shirt. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blurr Fix

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix Blurr, I removed an object that was ontop of the image with a person in the background and now the hair and part of the shirt is really blurry. To remove the object I highlighted it using the Rectangular Marquee tool and then right clicked and did fill and Content Aware, down below that Normal and 100%. Is there a way to fix the blurr of the hair and shirt easily ? I wouldn't call myself a Photoshop Expert but am hoping to fix this so it doesn't look as noticeable and hopefully restore the hair to normal and shirt. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: If you're relying on automated functions, you have to accept the limitations like it not producing great results on certain pattern types. Fixing this after the fact will likely require just as much time as starting over, and therein is the answer: You need to start over and remove whatever object you are talking about using other methods, be that just a good old manual application of the clone stamp or covering it up with pasted sections from otehr regions in the image. Anything more specific than that would require to see the image, anyway.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the two images. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines