Highlighted

boboceccato@gmail.com

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everibody

I saw the new Photoshop 2021 effects, mine is perfectly updated but obviously it is not the latest version. I would like to know if the 2021 version that I have already seen online is available or if we will have to wait ... thanks

Roberto

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

boboceccato@gmail.com

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everibody

I saw the new Photoshop 2021 effects, mine is perfectly updated but obviously it is not the latest version. I would like to know if the 2021 version that I have already seen online is available or if we will have to wait ... thanks

Roberto

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno, ho visto i nuvi effetti di Photoshop 2021, il mio è perfettamente aggiornato ma evidentemente non è la ultima versione. Vorrei sapere se la versione 2021 che ho già visto in rete è disponibile o se bisognerà attendere... grazie

Roberto

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's been available since last week, if the new version isn't showing for you, try the steps in this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0