Highlighted

booting out of photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it everytime i send something to print i keep getting kicked out of photoshop. thanks

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

booting out of photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it everytime i send something to print i keep getting kicked out of photoshop. thanks

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Guidelines-Tips-for-the-Adobe-Forums/td-p/4788157

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, thank you for quick response. not done anything to  troubleshoot. 1st time with this issue. was using it fine previously. i havent changed any of the presets. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»i havent changed any of the presets.«

Doesn’t matter, stuff can »break«, please try the basic trouble-shooting routines. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so, I have reset the tools. no change. the problem im having is  that i can use ps ok in everyway, but when i press print, it kicks me out of ps and returns to creative cloud. also when i open a new document. the print option is there but it is not highlighted and wont let me print.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Try resetting the preferences: https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2019/02/resetting-tool-options-in-photoshop-cc.html

If it doesn't work, please provide as much information as you can (operating system, photoshop version, screenshot of the error, etc)

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using windows 10. have not made any changes other than usual ps updates. ps version 21.2.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0