• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge refreshing

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bridge has started to refresh itself autmatically every couple of minutes. How do I turn it off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean it refreshes?? Try resetting the prefences. https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html#:~:text=Start%20Adobe%20Br....

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to keep bridge open when I'm working. Every time I go back to bridge it has refreshed the window and the screen is back at the beginning instead of staying on the job I'm working on.

I checked your suggested site but it's not freezing or locking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... is it scrolling back to the top? or is it going back to a different screen / folder? I'm still not clear. Are you in a folder with a bunch of images? Can you share a screenshot so I can see what you mean - show me where you want to be and where Bridge goes to. Do you use Collections? Maybe that would help? 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's scrolling back to the top in the same folder. I have hundreds of jobs in my folder so I want it to stay on the job I'm working on. Bridge goes back to the top and reloads every image. It's never done this before. A screenshot won't help. It goes back to job #1 and I want to stay on job #100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have had this problem before - it sounds familiar. Is your Bridge up to date? 11.0.2.123. I don't know how to fix it but some suggestions:

Try a manual sort placing the images at the top - might take forever if you have lots of images.

Can you use 1 folder per job - so reorganize?

Are there images you use over and over that you can add to your CC Libraries for easier, quick access within your apps?

The number one, easiest solution - Collections are your friend. You don't move anything around, just gather your images into a collection and view just the collection of images you are currently using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines