Bright light please help

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0167C634-EF5F-4B21-999B-948900FF5852.jpeg

Can somebody help me please. I took this photo of my wife in Germany and she absolutely loves it. However the bright light from the van behind spoils it. Is somebody able to remove / reduce these lights. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bright light please help

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0167C634-EF5F-4B21-999B-948900FF5852.jpeg

Can somebody help me please. I took this photo of my wife in Germany and she absolutely loves it. However the bright light from the van behind spoils it. Is somebody able to remove / reduce these lights. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely nothing can be done, as there is no content there. Did you take a JPEG or a RAW file? When you look in the Channels panel, are there any pixels in any of the color channels?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which basically leaves the option to paint in (or patch together from image parts) the affected area. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1