• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush awful

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone my name is Aldi, i have things to ask and to discuss. Firstly, im sorry my english is kind of annoying since its not my mother languae.

Why the result of the photo is so bad? This only occurred to some photos.

When doing retouch/editing I usually Brushing the ripped background first with brush tool then after its done i continue with giving the photo colour adjustment. But why the result is so bad after the colour adjustment?

If im retouching by doing colour adjustment first then Brushing the ripped background the result is much better (which is acceptable for me). Does anyone know what is wrong? This happen to Photoshop CC, I have Radeon RX540 and Core i7 4770 with 8gb RAM.

Thank you.20200103_131115.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot with Layers panel vsible? Which tool you are using to brush background? It seems that your problem can be in wrong layer order or wrong tool used to fix problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to the Layers panel, it would be useful to see your History panel if you haven't closed your document yet. By default the History panel lists the last 50 steps. Seeing all of them would be useful.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines