Highlighted

Brush Bug? Stroke leaves dots?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.30.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.27.12 PM.png

Brush stroke ending with a dot instead of tapering at the end. pen pressure sensitivity is normal on other software (clip studio paint), my driver is up to date, and Photoshop is also fully updated. My Opacity is at 100%, flow is at 76%. If I try to lower the flow (the next image is at 9%), the problem still persists, but the dot at the first point of contact is now at that level of flow. 

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush Bug? Stroke leaves dots?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.30.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.27.12 PM.png

Brush stroke ending with a dot instead of tapering at the end. pen pressure sensitivity is normal on other software (clip studio paint), my driver is up to date, and Photoshop is also fully updated. My Opacity is at 100%, flow is at 76%. If I try to lower the flow (the next image is at 9%), the problem still persists, but the dot at the first point of contact is now at that level of flow. 

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try solving this by changing your mouse setting. If you go to settings>mouse, and reduce the double click speed to slow it will remove the dots.  This works becuase sometimes there is a random double click that causes the dots.

I run on a mac and this worked for me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that this is the build up of the flow at the end of your stroke. What happens when you turn the flow up to 100%?

Are you working with a Wacom tablet? You can adjust the settings in Brush Dynamics to make the brush taper off. Try turning up the Flow to 100% and let us know if that works?

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on this issue? I haven't been able to resolve mine after reinstalling the drivers and all Photoshop updates. This issue seems to be only happening on my iMac across different programs, but not on my Surface Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you solve this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a similar problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0