Highlighted

Brush creates random dots. Shoelace bug in new ps versions

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, 

This has been quite a long persisting issue. I have a wacom intuos pro medium, which hasn`t been working correctly with PS. When drawing the brushes create dots randomly, almost every other stroke. I can`t use the updated new PS versions because all the lines I draw have the "shoelace bug", in which the lines end in blunt shapes. I can use the PS 2017 version without the shoelace issue, but the annoying dots still persist. 

This is not a wacom issue, I contacted their support earlier. 

My operating system is Mac OS Mojave. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush creates random dots. Shoelace bug in new ps versions

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, 

This has been quite a long persisting issue. I have a wacom intuos pro medium, which hasn`t been working correctly with PS. When drawing the brushes create dots randomly, almost every other stroke. I can`t use the updated new PS versions because all the lines I draw have the "shoelace bug", in which the lines end in blunt shapes. I can use the PS 2017 version without the shoelace issue, but the annoying dots still persist. 

This is not a wacom issue, I contacted their support earlier. 

My operating system is Mac OS Mojave. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe Photoshop. Have you checked for driver updates for your Wacom and for your graphics card? Have you also tried to reset Adobe Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Yes, I have the newest wacom driver. I`ve tried different drivers as well, with no difference. I also tried resetting PS preferences 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm rabbit to do a fresh Photoshop installation. Use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall the software and eliminate any corrupt files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0