Brush edges disappearing/blending with background

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with various brushes in Ps. Using the latest 2020 version (it was happening with the 2019 as well). Working on a Microsoft Surface Book 2, Win 10 Pro.

Trying to work with brush tools at less than 100%, or 200% magnification, the edges of the brush are disappearing, or blending with the background. The result is that I can't see where I'm brushing accurately. This is happening with the Clone, Heal, Brush, any of them. 

Obviously I can zoom in, but don't always want to, or need to. I know it's not possible to adjust the thickness of the brush edge, like you can with a regular cursor. Is there something else that can be done to make brush edges more visible at below 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a big problem, that many people have reached out for, and also left a lot of feed back for, but doesn't seem like anyone has any answers! It is very frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jbunds LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brush thing is very frustrating... hopefully adobe is working on a solution!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines