Brush Folders

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 22.1 on Photoshop last night, and I had a bunch of brushes that I had organized so it would be easier to find. This morning, I found that NONE of the folders I had were there, and all my brushes were gone except for the default ones. I had updated in the past, but it never had this problem until now, is there any way to get them back? I even tried to go back to the previous version, but that didn't work either.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush Folders

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 22.1 on Photoshop last night, and I had a bunch of brushes that I had organized so it would be easier to find. This morning, I found that NONE of the folders I had were there, and all my brushes were gone except for the default ones. I had updated in the past, but it never had this problem until now, is there any way to get them back? I even tried to go back to the previous version, but that didn't work either.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?